• Moschino Take Out


Moschino has been one of my most favourite brands for a while now. I remember when I got my first piece of Moschino when I was 15.  I felt super stylish in my skin tight printed newspaper trousers. Ever since I’ve been investing in a bit of moschino evey now and then. The last item I bought was a red teddy bear iphone cover.

A few years on and a lot has changed in the world of Moschino. The brand is now headed up by designer Jermey Scott. Scott is an avant –guarde American fashion designer who most famous body of work was with his exclusive footwear collection in collaboration with Addidas. Scott designed 100 high-top trainer styles that had teddy bears on the tounge. They came in the most fashion forward designs in interesting fabrics and colours.

The latest treats to come from Moschino has Jeremy Scott stamped all over it in a intriguingly unique capsule collection. The fast fashion collection comprises of few pieces like a red sweater, a phone cover that resembles fries and a Eastpak style red rucksack. This caspule collection is already available at the online store.






All of the pieces controversially bare a yellow ‘M’ with a strap line ‘Over 20 billion served’, which is ironic when when the whole human population is three times as small.






When I first saw this fast food fashion trend emerging  I was not a fan. But this capsule collection is something that I would consider wearing as its not too overt with the notion of food and I love the fact that the designs are graphic with a colloquial take on contemporary luxe.



Image Source: www.dailymail.co.uk and www.oystermag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment