• Pop-up Store in Shoreditch: Rosa Bloom

You know what it’s like when you leave work it’s a straight beeline to get home get the diner on with enough time to have decent session in the gym.

It just so happened that out of the blue a lady popped out in front of me and beckoned me to go into a her pop-up store . I heard the word ‘wine’ linger from the end of her sentence which may have just twisted my in and having a little snoop.

You know what it’s like when you get handed these a kind of flyers and someone is trying to usher you through a door…I just thought well  I’m into fashion after all and yes I’ll have one quick drink and a quick smooch around just to be polite not excepting much at all.







To my amazement and utter surprise I was bedazzled with a collection of bespoke garments and accessories encrusted with sparkly sequins of all kinds. The pieces looked as though they were very much inspired by carnival costumes as much of it was colourful pieces of art.

I was shocked to say the least but in a pleasant way from the clothes to the space itself. The detailing of the store it was really cool with mannequin legs coming out of the wall displaying and accessories displayed in teacups and saucers.







The lady who was behind this unique bespoke collection hand adorns everything which you could immediately tell by the intricacy of each piece. There was a great range of fashion like leggings to bodys, kimonos and even bloomers.

The pop up collection also saw a decent range of jewellery, much of the items there were wearable but you would have to wear them as a key piece to your look unless you were at a festival then this attire would be perfect for prancing around in!


My fave pieces wear the Indian Chief inspired headdresses while the playsuits and leotards were all very stunning I actually couldn’t just pick one. The pop up store was only on from the 12th June until June 14th, so if you’re in London you only have one day left to get on down there. It’s on the East side of town Hoxton Gallery, 9 Kingsland roads, E2 8DA.

No comments:

Post a Comment